Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

Hi all,

I have been so busy with meetings and professional development and trying to get things ready for parent/teacher conferences tomorrow that I haven't even thought of taking pictures.  I've gotten home too tired to even think straight.  But tonight, I feel more like myself rather than the scary stressball I was on Monday and Tuesday.

The Good

  • I am now ready for parent/teacher conferences tomorrow, and actually had the first one today.
  • We had a fabulous luncheon at a country club before our big faculty meeting.

The Bad

  • The school district scheduled training on our new gradebook program for everyone in the district at the same time.  Naturally, nothing worked because too many people were all trying to do the same thing at the same time.  So, we weren't able to set things up.
  • There's lots more, but I don't see the point in recapping a bunch of negativity when it won't change a thing.

The Ugly

  • I have been in a foul mood with a headache most of the week.  It was mostly ugly inside my head and I tried to avoid too much contact with people for fear I'd implode on them.  Still, my team members did have to put up with a lot of whining from me.
  • My living room might never get cleaned up since the cutting project is so slow going.
I will try to get some actual pictures taken probably Friday.  No post tomorrow--conferences will go until late.  As an introvert, conferences are always hard on me.

Joell

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...they make me feel like I'm not talking to myself.