Tuesday, August 7, 2012

And the Winner is...

Hi all,

This one is going to be short due to a lack of sleep.  Hopefully my grammar and punctuation will be okay.

I loved every single one of the entries in the Mirror, Mirror contest.  So then I started thinking about which would look best and be easiest to make.  It was still not easy, but I finally decided on....

You're a Great Kid!  Ms. W. Loves You, which was submitted by Karla from Life in Special Education.  If I was a rich and famous school teacher, I'd gladly give you all the gift certificate.  Sadly, school teachers are rarely rich or famous.  Thanks for all your great ideas.

And now I'm going to get ready for some sleep.

Congratulations, Karla.

Joell

1 comment:

I love comments...they make me feel like I'm not talking to myself.