Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day

Well, we got through the first day.  We got very little done.  It's going to take some time for us to learn all the rules and procedures this year.  Kinda scary when you're already behind on the first day, but I did everything I could with what I was given, and that's my motto because I can't do more than that.

The kids are very cute and tried really hard on the few academic type things we did.

I'm completely exhausted and heading to bed soon.  All the pictures I took today had kid faces in them, and I just don't have it in me to edit for pictures here.  As I'm trying to get used to a lot of new routines, I might be more likely to forget to take pictures and things.  Once I get more used to my new room, new equipment, new students, and all the new curriculum, I'll hopefully be better at remembering to snap some pictures.

And with that, I'm off to bed where I"m sure to sleep well.  *yawn*

Joell

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...they make me feel like I'm not talking to myself.