Thursday, December 20, 2012

Stained Glass Art

Hi all,

Today was the last day of school for 2012!  I tried something I got from TPT and my students loved it.  It's from Teacher's File Cabinet and it's called Elementary Christmas Stained Glass Window Cling ART.

It was a nice, quiet, calming activity on a hyperactive type of day.  Here are some of my students' windows.

This was the one I made.  the purple and blues look the same in the picture, but different when held to the light.

Anyone know how to turn a picture's orientation on blogger?  

This kid liked yellow!

I love the color choices on this one.

This kid was being meticulous about his coloring.

Can you tell I recently showed them how to draw stars?  

Love this, "Mom's Present"  

Very nice work here.

Another one where I loved the color scheme.

More stars.  :)

 If you want a simple, but beautiful project for your students, I suggest you go check it out.

Joell

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...they make me feel like I'm not talking to myself.