I had a bad case of the lazies today. So instead of cleaning like crazy in preparation for contractors to come and bid on my kitchen remodel, I sat and worked on the computer.
I'm doing an "I'm finished" binder this year, and one of the pages I'm going to put in there is a number of the day. So, rather than using any of the wonderful ones already out there, I developed my very own. It's in my tpt store for free right here. If you download this, please take the time to leave a comment and rate it.
I'm also joining the newbie blogger blog hop. Thanks to Janis at gr3istheplace4me for setting this one up. See below for the rules.
1. What state you are in.
2. Your current teaching position.
3. Your teaching experience.
4. When you started blogging.
5. Share a blogging tip/resource.
1. I'm in Utah.
2. I teach 1st grade.
3. I've taught 1st grade for 18 years.
4. I started blogging in March
5. I'm going to self-promote a bit here and say I'm building a pinterest board fonts, clip art, and blog tips. You can find it here.
Finally, I've been given my first blog award! I will be posting about it as soon as I can find the time to follow the directions.