Monday, January 21, 2013

Ahhhh, well rested at last!

Hi all,

It seems that lately I've just been going full tilt.  I was also stressing out.  So, this three day weekend came at a very good time!  I decided on Friday that I needed a break.  So, I left all my school work at school!  I have spent time sleeping and reading and watching TV.  I watched my cat go crazy over her new catnip toy.  I even *gasp* got bored!  No worries, it didn't last long.

So now I find myself well-rested and ready to go back to work.  I'm excited to see my kids and start moving forward again.  The big goal is to hang onto this refreshed energy and enthusiasm.

We'll see if I manage to get some pictures this week.

Joell


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...they make me feel like I'm not talking to myself.