Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Family Night Plans

Hello all,

Next week we have a family night at my school.  It focuses around math and math games.  I have tons of math games, but wanted something new, so I did a web search and found out about Matador.  It fits well with the first grade common core since students need to combine dominoes that create sums of ten.

I created these hand outs for it. Which you can get for free on my TPT store.


You can get paper printables of double nine dominoes here.

I have been a stressball this year.  My right arm has been so sore that I finally decided to see a massage therapist.  She told me I have huge tight knots all up and down my arm and shoulders.  Joy.  I'll try and remember to get some pictures of student work or something soon.

Joell

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...they make me feel like I'm not talking to myself.