Monday, June 10, 2013

Summer's here!

Hi,

I'm officially out for the summer!  I know I haven't been so good at posting.  I just get tired and leads to unmotivated.

I have some summer goals and plans.

I will be attending ISTE for my first time ever.  So if you're going and would like to meet an ISTE newbie, let me know in the comments below.  I'm very excited (and a little nervous) about this.

A few days after I get home from ISTE I will be leaving for a trip up the Oregon coast.

When that's all done, I'll work on some goals:

Exercise (wish me luck)
Get the house thoroughly cleaned and organized.
Learn how to create a report using data from excel.
Read, read, read, read, read and then read some more.

I'm sure as I find renewed energy I'll be posting here some more.  Until then, enjoy your summer!

Joell

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...they make me feel like I'm not talking to myself.