Friday, May 24, 2013

Helping Moore, Oklahoma!


I am very excited to announce a joint project of many TPT teachers from around the world.  A large amount of teachers have joined forces and resources to raise funds for the teachers of Moore, Oklahoma.  There are 4 bundles which are on sale for a limited amount of time.  There are two K-2 packets and two 3-6 packets.  Each packet is priced at $25 and contains around $100 in product.

Check out these great packets on teacherspayteachers:

K-2 Packet 1
K-2 Packet 2
3-6 and Clipart Packet 1
3-6 and Clipart Packet 2

For a complete listing of what is in each packet, go to the pages above.

Also, there were many tpt sellers who wanted to help, but weren't able to get in on the bundles.  So there is now a linky and sale.  I have joined this linky hosted by Math Coach's Corner and I will be donating 100% of all profits on Monday, May 27th to the Red Cross: Moore, Oklahoma funds.  Everything in my store will be 10% off that day.  You can find the linky list of all the sites involved below my signature.

Go forth and purchase great stuff while helping those in need!
Joell


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...they make me feel like I'm not talking to myself.