Saturday, June 16, 2012

Professional Development Woes

Hello,

I spent 4 days this week in professional development.  This class was previously my favorite professional development ever.  Now it's being run by different people and it was a total waste of time.  I guess I got my credits and can renew my license next year, but still, I'd have enjoyed getting something out of it.

Yesterday was my first attempt at taking an entire day off work.  Yeah, I still wound up spending 4 hours working on my vocabulary word wall project.  I just can't seem to quit.  Hehehe.

Today I have been feeling ill, so it could be that it will be the day no work happens.  Due to the long professional development and lack of access to my classroom this week, I really don't have  much in the way of pictures to share.

I'm thinking about making the vocabulary cards I'm making available on Teachers Pay Teachers when I'm finished, but I'm not sure if anyone would be interested.  Since I'm getting paid for part of the time I'm using, I think they'd have to be free.  I haven't looked into being a "seller" there, so if anyone wants to help me through that, I would love it.

I just read about a blogger meet up in Las Vegas.  I really want to go, but it's on the evening after I have a professional development day.  One of these days, I'll make it to something like that.  I hope you are all having a nice summer.

Joell

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...they make me feel like I'm not talking to myself.