Friday, June 1, 2012

The Last Day

Hello,

Today was the official last day of school.  One of my first grade team members retired today.  We've worked together for nearly 20 years and I will greatly miss her.

I have really loved my class this year, so it was with more sorrow than glee that I saw them go.  Trust me, I've felt the glee some years.

One of the silly items of the day is the tee shirt one of my students wore to school.  I think you'll see why I had to get pictures.

(Ms. Wilkins was Chuck Norris' 1st Grade Teacher!)
(That's where he got his moves)

And here's my response:
(You are the next Norris!  Love, Ms. Wilkins)

I'm pretty exhausted since I've had difficulty sleeping this week.  I have about half my stuff moved to my new room, and the other half still in the old.  Stuff is scattered all over the place.  So, I'll be working next week.  I'm hoping I'll be able to really organize my things in a way that will work well in my new setting.

I'm not exactly sure what happens with teacher blogs over the summer.  I guess I'll check in now and then with my summer activities or ideas for next year.  One of my summer goals is to get better at blogging.  

Bring on the summer!
Joell

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...they make me feel like I'm not talking to myself.