Saturday, May 19, 2012

Professional Development and the End of the Year

Well,

I didn't get any pictures taken this week.  I felt like I was scrambling all week long.  It's the end of the year and all these crazy things keep coming up.  Then there's all the extra work involved in things like talent shows, awards programs, cleaning up the room.  And this year, I get to pack everything up and move to another classroom.  Not to mention the fact that we are all just "done".  Overwhelmed?  Uh....Yeah.

I spent most of yesterday and all of today (Yes, Saturday) in professional development.  While it's good stuff we're learning, it's a hard time of year to stay focused on professional development with so much other stuff that needs done.  Okay, enough wining.  I'll try and get at least one picture next week.

Joell

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...they make me feel like I'm not talking to myself.