Monday, May 28, 2012

No Picture Again

We did these really fun sun glasses this week.  I took pictures, but they all have kids' faces in them.  Then I managed to catch a cold, so I'm without the energy to want to do anything.

This coming week is our last week of school.  We have some fun things planned:  our trucker pen pals will come on Tuesday, we'll also get to dunk the principal on Tuesday.  Wednesday we'll have awards day, Thursday is field day, and Friday is the last day of school.  I'm hoping it will all go well and I'll be able to give my students a great send-off to second grade.

I intend to spend some of my summer time learning how to really blog.  I also have a HUGE project for vocabulary, and several professional development classes.  Who says teachers don't work during the summer?

Joell

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...they make me feel like I'm not talking to myself.